To Potential Adopters (please read before filling out application)
1. Adopters must be 18 years of age or older.
2. We reserve the right to contact the landlord for renters. **
3. We will ask permission to contact your veterinarian for a reference. We will call them!
4. Our cats and kittens are adopted out are to be companion pets and live indoors only. The only exception would be if we adopt out a cat designated by us as a barn or community cat.
5. We will not adopt out animals to be given as gifts.
6. All cats adopted from us are already spayed/neutered or a voucher/compensation will be made for the value of $30 for males and $50 for females for a future spay/neuter. Compensation will require proof of operation in the form of a bill from the veterinarian. Adopter will agree to follow through with getting their kitten fixed once it weighs 4 pounds.
7. Other animals in the home must be spayed/neutered and current on vaccinations. All pets over the age of 4 months should have a current rabies vaccination.
8. We do not hold animals for adoption on a "first come, first-served" basis unless we have an approved application and paid adoption fee.
9. These are the guidelines we follow. While an exception can be made on a case-by-case basis; unless the applicant has a good reason and explain it on their application, those are the rules we follow.
**If you rent an apartment or your home, we will be calling your landlord. This prevents the return of animals that are not permitted in rentals.
*We reserve the right to decline an adoption application.
HOW TO ADOPT OR MEET CATS:
1. Read the above information regarding adoptions
2. Fill out online application at the bottom of this page.
2. Message or email us that you are interested in meeting a particular cat or kitten. By alerting us, we will make sure your selected cat or kitten is at our facility to meet you! (Some cats are in foster homes)
3. Our adoption days are Saturdays from 12-3 pm. (Open to the public)
4. Masks are required at our facility!!
We make every effort to find a great home for the animals in our care. The number of pets will vary from week to week. Our adoption fees are shown below. This fee covers the spay/neuter cost for your new pet. Adopters are responsible for having the pet vet checked and vaccinated.
Adoption Fees is $75 (we do have adoption specials from time to time)
Our adoption fees are non-refundable. The fee is used to pay the cost of the spay/neuter procedure for pets that have not had the surgery. Fees for pets that have already been spayed or neutered are used to offset the cost of our foster program