AHS SPONSORED LOW COST SPAY/NEUTER PROGRAM
The program is a partnership between the Ashe Humane Society, Dixie Paws Rescue and the Foothills Spay and Neuter Clinic to support Ashe County Animal Control and the citizens of Ashe County.
Next Clinic date is
1. Contact to check for available appointments and get pricing:
Ashe County Animal Control,
Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri 10-4
2. After you have a confirmed appointment slot:
Call the Foothills Spay/Neuter Clinic with the phone number you will be given to pre-pay and mention that you are with the Ashe County Clinic! Prepay ONLY, no cash or checks.
3. If your pet is current on the Rabies Vaccine, please provide a “copy” of the Rabies Certificate that the clinic will keep.
*If you pet does not have a Rabies certificate or is not current on the rabies vaccine they will be given the vaccine and you will be charged that fee.
4. Provide any medications your pet may be be taking.
*Check-in is at 7:30 am on Wednesday,(the day of clinic) at Happy Tails of West Jefferson. Be sure to bring your pet’s admission form.
5. All Cats must be in crates and all feral cats in traps.
Pick-up will be on Thursday, (the day after clinic date) at Happy Tails @8:00 am unless otherwise told a different time.
*It is strongly suggested to Microchip your pet at this time!