AHS SPONSORED LOW-COST SPAY/NEUTER PROGRAM
The program is a partnership between the Ashe Humane Society, and the Foothills Spay and Neuter Clinic to support Ashe County Animal Control and the citizens of Ashe County.
Special thanks to our new sponsor, Randy Marion Ford of West Jefferson !!!
1. Contact to by phone to check for available appointments, and get pricing for your pet:
Ashe County Animal Control,
Call Tue or Fri only 10-4
2. You will then need to go to Ashe County Animal Control to fill out appointment application and pre-pay by cash or check only.
767 Fred Pugh Road in Crumpler
Tuesdays and Fridays only 10-4
3. If your pet is current on the Rabies Vaccine, please provide a “copy” of the Rabies Certificate that the clinic will keep.
*If you pet does not have a Rabies certificate or is not current on the rabies vaccine they will be given the vaccine and you will be charged that fee.
4. Provide any medications your pet may be be taking.
*Check-in is at 7:30 am on Wednesday,(the day of clinic) at the old location of Happy Tails of West Jefferson (431 E 2nd St, West Jefferson). Be sure to bring your pet’s admission form.
5. All cats must be in crates, however, all feral cats must be in humane traps.
6. Pick-up will be on Wednesday afternoon at the drop off location. You will be told the time of pick-up. (approximately 4:00 p.m.)
*It is strongly suggested to Microchip your pet at this time!